CCTV (Closed Circuit Television Surveillance) is often used for surveillance in areas that may need monitoring such as banks, casinos, airports and convenience stores. However, in recent years it has become very popular in residential properties as well. A more advanced form of CCTV is utilizing Digital Video Recorders (DVRs), which provide recording for possibly many years, with a variety of quality and performance options and extra features that we offer (such as motion-detection and email alerts). CCTV systems may operate continuously or only as required to monitor a particular event. We carry a wide variety of security cameras and recording devices such as DVRs. Please contact us at 725-214-5277 for more details.
Advantages of CCTV to Business Owners:
- Negotiate lower insurance rate.
- Record slip and fall accidents.
- Deter robbery attempts or record robberies
- Deter employee theft of cash or product.
- Record employee work practices.
- Watch their business from a home office or remote location.
Types of Security Cameras:
- Black & White
- Infrared -Night Vision Cameras
- Dome & Bullet Cameras
- Wireless Cameras
- Dummy Cameras
- Hidden Cameras
- And many more…